ProGreen® EPC Tank Cleaning System
Field Specialties, Inc. offers professional tank cleaning services that can be used during any phase of tank cleaning and maintenance. Here are some specialized features which provide us a leading edge over other tank cleaning service companies. The EPC ‘Environmental Process Containment’ System is a closed loop system that recycles cleaning fluids for reuse in the tank cleaning process while simultaneously removing VOC vapors.
- A wide inventory of safety equipment.
- A variety of specialized cleaning techniques to handle the type of material and tank being cleaned.
- Pumping equipment to handle tank bottom heels
- VOC vapor destruction (degassing of tank and vacuum truck exhaust during the tank cleaning event
- Pre-washing of tanks during degassing event prior to cleaning
- Recycles cleaning fluid
- EPC a closed loop system
- Professionally trained teams
The ProGreen® System provides a safe fast service, keeping production downtime very minimal. FSI provides comprehensive work plan for every tank cleaning project that addresses regulatory requirements, site health and safety planning, scheduling, manpower and equipment needs.
FSI’s leadership brings together the right team of experts to provide safe, green, cost effective custom solutions to your tank cleaning needs.
Team members are specialists in storage tank cleaning technology and procedures. FSI expertise in tank cleaning emphasis’s the critical elements of professional project planning and management states service availability varies by location.
Even under optimal circumstances, tank cleaning can be challenging; however project management and strategic planning is the answer to solving these risks. Well designed and scrupulously maintained ProGreen® equipment ensures fast turnaround time while minimizing project delays.
The FSI tank cleaning process utilities our ProGreen® Chiller and Tank Bottom Removal System.
Product Terminal – Refineries – Marine Barges – Power Plants – Pipeline Services - Industrial Facilities – Ships – Train Rail Cars – Petrol-Chemical and Energy Industries etc…
ProGreen® requires ”No Carbon Waste To Dispose Of After The Job Is Done” and NO External Flame. Safely saving the environment, time and expense when all things are considered.
* Removes solids 60% to 70% faster than traditional technologies when tank cleaning regulation requires vacuum truck vapor abatement
* Meets SCAQMD and TCEQ standards for emission control
* Drastically reduces liquids generated in slurrying solids and associated costs
* Patented technology keeps the process Safe and Green
The pros and cons of other vapor control technologies are well known. Changes in air quality regulations have paved the way for unique solutions to tank degassing and vacuum truck vapor elimination. Throwing money away on carbon is a thing of the past. Developing a synergy between the degassing and tank cleaning process that saves you time and money is the future of our business.
Successful Projects with Proactive Safety Practices.