“Our Progreen® technology allows your vacuum trucks to perform
while simultaneously destroying 99.6% of the VOC vapor exhaust.”
ProGreen® Tank Bottom Sludge Removal with Vapor Abatement
Our ProGreen® Sludge Removal System enables an ordinary vacuum truck to remove tank bottom solids and sludge with minimal slurrying while simultaneously degassing the vapor space and scrubbing the vacuum truck to a 99.6% destruction rate efficiency (DRE).
The solids can be pulled into the vacuum truck or vacuum boxes as per the job specifications. In many instances liquids are “sheared” from the solids due to the high velocity and increased vacuum generated during our process allowing recovery of product and/or ease of transport.
Moving solids without adding extra liquid means substantial savings in liquid disposal, tank cleaning costs and tank turnaround time.
The Process actually liquefies certain oily solids for recovery of product and/or ease of transport in many cases. FSI can extract the heavy tank bottoms with minimal cutter material due to ProGreen® Chiller technology.
ALL VOC vapors generated by the extraction process are “scrubbed” or more appropriate described, destroyed to greater than 99.7% destruction rate efficiency (DRE).
The sizzle of the ProGreen® Chiller Technology is the removal of 30% to 50% of the vapors prior to destruction. We believe this approach will save you both time (up to 50%) and money (30 to 35%) over other approaches.
RSI has been producing ICE For Vapor Control since 1987, and specifically for the tank degassing industry well over ten years.
Our system can remove heavy of solids (85% solid) and sludge during tank cleaning while simultaneously degassing tank and the vacuum truck exhaust.
- Removes solids 60% to 70% faster than traditional technologies when tank cleaning regulation requires vacuum truck vapor abatement
- Meets SCAQMD and TCEQ standards for emission control
- Drastically reduces liquids generated in slurrying solids and associated costs
- Wide range of auto safety system shutdown alarms
- Patented technology keeps the process Safe and Green
- Uses 100 percent of process vapor as primary fuel source
- No electrical connect or generator required
- Process high VOC concentrations per cubic foot
- No high risk and dangerous open flame like a thermal oxidizer
VOC vapor control, tank cleaning, and heavy solids removal for any site where petroleum products are stored in quantity. These include ships and barges, vacuum trucks, storage tanks, railroad tank cars, pipe line, waste water, heavy sludge removal, truck and trailer loading, depending on state/local regulations.
- Multiple Handling of Waste and Liquid Disposal Charges (minimal slurrying).
- The process often re-liquefies the material allowing it to be handled using only the vacuum truck.
- The system is continuously scrubbing while either of these processes are being used.
- Vacuum times or solids removal events are considerably shorter.
- Exposure to Accidents and Spills
- Emission of VOC’s
Only ICE technology allows us to pre-wash the tank during degassing saving both time and money on your cleaning costs while generating only minimal liquids.
Successful Projects with Proactive Safety Practices